November Foodie Events calendar
Just when you thought that was enough food for this crazy month of November… here a whole lot more events for you to digest.
[Good food month] presented by The Age, Citi
- Where: right across Melbourne
- When: November
- Example features: Night Noodle Markets, Bar Hop, Lunch deals – $38 lunches at The Point, Albert Street food, and Crown also hosting many of these events.
[Persimmon – Most Liveable Lunch]
- Where: Persimmon, NGV
- When: Nov 11 – 22.
- 5 course degustation($120) featuring 7 top Melbourne eateries on its 2 menus spread over 2 weeks: Movida, Maha, PM24, St Crispin, Chin Chin, The Station hotel, Burch & Purchese, St Ali.
- Where: The Belvenie Craft Bar
- When: Nov 11 -14
- Featuring: Balvenie whisky
[Paris to Provence French Festival]
- Where: Como House
- When: Nov 22 – 24
- Where: Ripponlea Gardens, Elsternwick
- When: Nov 10 (10am – 6pm)
- Where: Robertson Reserve, Williamstown
- When: Nov 23 (11.30am – 3pm; 3.30pm – 7pm)
[People’s garden / Melbourne music week] by People’s Market
- Where: The Residence, Birrarung Marr
- When: Nov 15 – Nov 24 (daily noon – 1am)
- Featuring: Rumi, Horn Please, Hanoi Hannah and Saigon Sally, Meatball & Wine Bar, B’Stilla.
And don’t forget our Night markets are back in full swing:
- When: Nov 6 – Feb 26 (every Wednesday night)
- When: 31 Oct – 19 Dec (every Thursday night)